www.bluedevils.org/blueview

Edited by 3rd_Star_Brigade

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cire,

Get over it.

I guess ONE person has to complain about somthing....

Welcome to DCP. Opinions not welcome.

It couldn't be that you lashed out at him because you were directly involved with the production of the video, could it?

It kind of bothers me that the only time you post on DCP (literally... people, look up his post history) is to talk about videos that you've made or videos other people have made. Just what is your interest in drum corps?

Edited by TTitans909

I agree that she annoys me too. But who knows maybe she's a journalism major and wants to get into news archoring. I did not enjoy this episdoe as much. Although it was cool to hear about Waynes corps history I would have much rather seen more BD stuff. Anything....drums..brass..God Father!! #### maybe even a yowza!!

I guess ONE person has to complain about somthing....

im sorry.. OMG I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT!! THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING IVE EVER HEARD AND SEEN IN MY LIFE!!

come on.. yes it is awesome.. ive loved each episode.. everything except her annoying voice.. as a wise man once said "get over it."

I agree that she annoys me too. But who knows maybe she's a journalism major and wants to get into news archoring. I did not enjoy this episdoe as much. Although it was cool to hear about Waynes corps history I would have much rather seen more BD stuff. Anything....drums..brass..God Father!! #### maybe even a yowza!!

i agree.

:blink: BD

:sshh: voice choices

Welcome to DCP. Opinions not welcome.

It couldn't be that you lashed out at him because you were directly involved with the production of the video, could it?

It kind of bothers me that the only time you post on DCP (literally... people, look up his post history) is to talk about videos that you've made or videos other people have made. Just what is your interest in drum corps, outside of making money?

Yep, I make a lot of money from all the work I do for Drum Corps…NOT!

So that you can be bothered by my posts even more, I can tell you this...

1. I have never marched

2. I have produced tour videos for 4 of the top 6 drum corps for the last seven years

3. I was one of the first producers to create off-season camp videos for the web.

4. I strongly believe that DC has the potential to do a lot more (as far as its fan base goes).

Enough said... :)

My posts are limited to things that I know and that is the videos I produce. The rest of my opinions is my own and really should not reflect on the work that I do.

Also…Cire has made the same comment about our host on other forums. He really needs to get over it.

Edited by Rawtv_JohnChristensen

Yep, I make a lot of money from all the work I do for Drum Corps…NOT!

So that you can be bothered by my posts even more, I can tell you this...

1. I have never marched

2. I have produced tour videos for 4 of the top 6 drum corps for the last seven years

3. I was one of the first producers to create off-season camp videos for the web.

4. I strongly believe that DC has the potential to do a lot more (as far as its fan base goes).

5. I also believe that too many opinions on this board from old guys are the detriment of this activity. It is a proven fact that drum corps alums are the toughest critics to this activity.

6. (And this one is going to hurt) I think senior corps’ takes financial resources away from junior corps that really need help!

My posts are limited to things that I know and that is the videos I produce. The rest of my opinions is my own and really should not reflect on the work that I do.

Also…Cire has made the same comment about our host on other forums. He really needs to get over it.

:blink::blink::huh: