Second Hand Tuba Habit

Pioneersop98

It was pretty sweet except for that Sax thing.

I was expecting him to play something... but I was expecting him to be a "screaming" trumpet player...

That would of made it that much better...

Yeah!! LOL!

I wonder were they got all the Tubas at??

Well, they never really have more than 6 or 7 tubas appearing at he same time. I haven't checked to see if some are the same throughout the scenes, but it wouldn't surprise me if some were. Also, many tubas may belong to the people who were playing them. Since they all appear to be a little older(25 or 30+), if they are still playing tuba they would most likely own one of their own.

I was expecting him to play something... but I was expecting him to be a "screaming" trumpet player...

That would of made it that much better...

I was kind of expecting a trombone, since it seemed to have a low brass theme.

Well, they never really have more than 6 or 7 tubas appearing at he same time. I haven't checked to see if some are the same throughout the scenes, but it wouldn't surprise me if some were. Also, many tubas may belong to the people who were playing them. Since they all appear to be a little older(25 or 30+), if they are still playing tuba they would most likely own one of their own.

True But I noticed a variety of tuba's BBb, Eb, C's are hard to pick out from Bb tubing is really similar. Piston, & Rotory horns in there too. Some looked like they sat at the bottom of the Ocean.

I most likely won't see my tuba for a while. Since its being overhauled. :(

I have my Olds Studio Baritone to keep me happy for now! Best Baritone Ever! :rock:

• 3 weeks later...

amazing!