Barnum Festival -- Champions on Parade

Here is the lineup for the show in Bridgeport that will have the next HOF lineup. Quite an Alumni show.

BARNUM FESTIVAL – CHAMPIONS ON PARADE – July 1, 2006 – 6:30 p.m., JFK Stadium (at Central High School), Bridgeport, CT. This year’s performances will include: PARK CITY PRIDE, Bridgeport, CT; HAWTHORNE CABALLEROS ALUMNI, Hawthorne, NJ; PRESTON SCOUT HOUSE, Ontario, Canada; BRIDGEMEN ALUMNI, Bayonne, NJ; SPARTANS Junior D&B Corps, Nashua, NH; MUSIC EXPRESS, New Jersey and BUGLERS HALL OF FAME. For more information about this event or other Barnum Festival Events, please visit our website: www.barnumfestival.com

Here is the lineup for the show in Bridgeport that will have the next HOF lineup. Quite an Alumni show.

BARNUM FESTIVAL – CHAMPIONS ON PARADE – July 1, 2006 – 6:30 p.m., JFK Stadium (at Central High School), Bridgeport, CT. This year’s performances will include: PARK CITY PRIDE, Bridgeport, CT; HAWTHORNE CABALLEROS ALUMNI, Hawthorne, NJ; PRESTON SCOUT HOUSE, Ontario, Canada; BRIDGEMEN ALUMNI, Bayonne, NJ; SPARTANS Junior D&B Corps, Nashua, NH; MUSIC EXPRESS, New Jersey and BUGLERS HALL OF FAME. For more information about this event or other Barnum Festival Events, please visit our website: www.barnumfestival.com

I was wondering why the Barnum Festival decided not to run a Competition?

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006

Where's the Skyliner Alumni? I love New York, and hate to miss their performance.

my assumption would be that they are performing at the DCA show the Skyliners are hosting that same date in Dover, NJ. :)

And you'd be right in that assumption.

my assumption would be that they are performing at the DCA show the Skyliners are hosting that same date in Dover, NJ. :)

What...there aren't enough dates during the summer to accommodate all of the drum corps shows on different dates???

As it is, there are less than half the number of shows than there were twenty years ago! :(

being that one is a competitive show and one is an alumni only show, the point of separate dates for these 2 particular shows is moot.

the Bridgeport show is the only all alumni show during the season besides the DCA Alumni show during finals weekend.

i will be honest and say that i'm still incredibly disappointed that the Barnum Festival committee has chosed to continue it this way and not go back to it being a competitive DCA show. :(

Edited by LegalEagle50

being that one is a competitive show and one is an alumni only show, the point of separate dates for these 2 particular shows is moot.

the Bridgeport show is the only all alumni show during the season besides the DCA Alumni show during finals weekend.

i will be honest and say that i'm still incredibly disappointed that the Barnum Festival committee has chosed to continue it this way and not go back to it being a competitive DCA show. :(

Me Too....It was one of my favorite contests.. Next days parade now thats another story LOL.

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006

notice i didn't say a word about missing the parade :sshh: