Empire Statesmen Are Heating Things Up. Now Its May!

the empire statesmen finished the month of april with a great show at apollo and 58 sets of drill learned. i can not wait till next week when colin,jerry, and jamie are there. all the creators of this sucess this year. come check us out this saturday and sunday and esl sports arena.

B) B) es06 B) B)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ALIVE!!!

Not like I was dead or anything. School work caught up with me. Now that it's finals week and everything's winding down, I'm back in action on hre and with the corps.

What a weekend. The drill is phenomenal. I'm working my butt off, but I'm loving it. Jamie Thompson is the man! :laugh: And with HOFer Jerry Kelsey's brass arrangements and Colin McNutt's percussion book, this is a show you don't want to miss. Come check us out this saturday at 11 @ ESL sports Centre in Rochester!

Come catch some rays with the Statesmen in 06

I'm ALIVE!!!

Not like I was dead or anything. School work caught up with me. Now that it's finals week and everything's winding down, I'm back in action on hre and with the corps.

What a weekend. The drill is phenomenal. I'm working my butt off, but I'm loving it. Jamie Thompson is the man! :laugh: And with HOFer Jerry Kelsey's brass arrangements and Colin McNutt's percussion book, this is a show you don't want to miss. Come check us out this saturday at 11 @ ESL sports Centre in Rochester!

Come catch some rays with the Statesmen in 06

Is it Friday yet?

Check out the Website... Change for the weekend!!!

Check out the Website... Change for the weekend!!!

I love that place. YEAH!

only one more day till big camp. jerry,colin, and jamie will be there so any one interested in joining now come on down to tse on elmgrove road.

B) es06 B)

only one more day till big camp. jerry,colin, and jamie will be there so any one interested in joining now come on down to tse on elmgrove road.

B) es06 B)

Jerry, Colin and Jamey have put together an excellent show. :-) Come check us out. Total Sports Experience on Elmgrove Road.

Will we be indoors or outdoors learning the new sets? Only time will tell. We are so fortunate to have TSE to practice at. It is a great facility and the indoor field is not quite full size, but totally big enough to learn the drill.

Sets 1-58 done. Come check our sets 59 on.

wow what a great weekend. we already have 50% and more of our show learned and 72 something sets learned to it.

B) B) es06 B)

wow what a great weekend. we already have 50% and more of our show learned and 72 something sets learned to it.

B) B) es06 B)

Probably closer to 75%. The last 2 seasons we had 106 and 103 sets. Besides this drill is much more difficult. If we are only at 50% I am gonna die. :-)

How was practice after we left?

We will miss you guys next week.

5 more sleeps and I am Mrs. Fine. EXCITING STUFF.

Great corps, great man. 2006 is my year!

btw RYAN, Crystal will be here by lunch time.