Empire Statesmen Are Heating Things Up. Now Its May!

Tammy:

Hey, yeah, we cleaned alright, and some of your favorite sets in Georgia! Between Dave Orser, Adam and myself, we've got some of the moves down good enough that it won't be too much trouble for you and Dale to fit right in! This drill has to be Jamie's best in 6 years - while tough, it fits the music sooooo well and will certainly entertain the audience.

Missed you two this past weekend, and both Steve and I congratulate you on the union!! Talk to you soon....

Leslie

Poor Dave.

Learning the drill with a hole on either side. We owe him big this weekend.

Come check us out. ES06 - Catchin' Some Rays!

Thanks Leslie. See you Friday?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tammy Fine!!!!

I must be psychic.

Donny

Tammy Fine!!!!

I must be psychic.

Donny

You said it first. ;-)

Long before anything of the sorts was even imagined in our minds. WOW!

Edited by Baritone Tammy

Congrats to my peeps!!!

Can't wait to see you guys this weekend for some more fun.

The windows of opportunity are really closing now. We have a contra spot, quad spot, and a guard spot. Anyone interested should come check us out this weekend, you'll be glad you did. Anyone playing another brass instrument contact me if you are interested as well. We have some versatile guys in the brass line that could move to contra and make room for you!

BECAUSE.....The Statesmen Want You!!!!!

For more info, email me at trmdrum1@rochester.rr.com or check out the website-www.statesmen.org.

You'll be glad you did!

Mitch are you there????? We miss ya buddy!

Congrats to my peeps!!!

The windows of opportunity are really closing now. We have a contra spot, quad spot, and a guard spot. Anyone interested should come check us out this weekend, you'll be glad you did. Anyone playing another brass instrument contact me if you are interested as well. We have some versatile guys in the brass line that could move to contra and make room for you!

For more info, email me at trmdrum1@rochester.rr.com or check out the website-www.statesmen.org.

You'll be glad you did!

I miss Mitch too!

We wanna have fun! Come have fun with us!~

Poor Dave.

Learning the drill with a hole on either side. We owe him big this weekend.

Come check us out. ES06 - Catchin' Some Rays!

Thanks Leslie. See you Friday?

Tammy:

Dave did pretty well this past weekend....it'll be great to have the holes filled though and to have you and Dale back. Friday is a go....what time?

Leslie

Congrats to my peeps!!!

You'll be glad you did!

I second this - this year is something special, the drill, the music, the members - there is a great chemistry brewing! If you want to work hard but relish the summer because of the unique family you will join, come watch us this weekend at TSE - or check out the website!!

ES06

Catchin some Ray's

B)

Tammy:

Dave did pretty well this past weekend....it'll be great to have the holes filled though and to have you and Dale back. Friday is a go....what time?

Leslie

I better say midnight! It sucks, but it is safe! We shall see!

Thanks!

I second this - this year is something special, the drill, the music, the members - there is a great chemistry brewing! If you want to work hard but relish the summer because of the unique family you will join, come watch us this weekend at TSE - or check out the website!!

ES06

Catchin some Ray's

B)

Only a few spots left. Come get one while you can

tommorw is another camp at tse this saturday and sunday. i cant wait to learn some new drill and put it on the field.

Es 06 B)