Empire Statesmen Are Heating Things Up. Now Its May!

hope you guys have a good camp. see you all next week.

B) B) es06 B) B)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope you guys have a good camp. see you all next week.

B) B) es06 B) B)

Have a great camp! See you all next weekend.

I will be missing you!

Good Luck Dale and Tammy!!! Enjoy the special day!

See you next weekend Mr. and Mrs. Fine :huh:

Lilac Parade and camp at TSE :unsure::bleah: What a weekend it will be!

Things went great here. How did things go there?

We missed you guys!

We missed you guys!

So glad to hear everything went well...Mrs. Fine. That's gotta take a bit of time to get used to.

Camp went phenomenally. The drill is absolutley phenomenal and we got so much accomplished. Can't wait to get you guys back.

Come check out what we're talking about. Spots still available in all sections. Come check us out this weekend @ TSE in Rochester

So glad to hear everything went well...Mrs. Fine. That's gotta take a bit of time to get used to.

Camp went phenomenally. The drill is absolutley phenomenal and we got so much accomplished. Can't wait to get you guys back.

Come check out what we're talking about. Spots still available in all sections. Come check us out this weekend @ TSE in Rochester

We cannot wait to get back. Luckily you guys spent a lot of time cleaning, so we did not miss much new stuff. Looking forward to learning drill for "What'd I Say" this weekend. :-)

Dale says "Tamm Fine is #### Fine". Isn' that cute?

We cannot wait to get back. Luckily you guys spent a lot of time cleaning, so we did not miss much new stuff. Looking forward to learning drill for "What'd I Say" this weekend. :-)

Dale says "Tamm Fine is #### Fine". Isn' that cute?

Oh, and this morning my boss greated me with good morning NANNY FINE in a very nasal like voice. Uggggggggg

Oh, and this morning my boss greated me with good morning NANNY FINE in a very nasal like voice. Uggggggggg

Calling Dr. Howard...Mrs. Fine...Dr. Howard !

Dr. Howard report to set 62...Mrs. Fine 78...Dr. Howard 83 !

I'm sure you've never heard that one before, eh ? Congratulations on your union...and as always. best of luck !

Rick Rogers, Jr.

Calling Dr. Howard...Mrs. Fine...Dr. Howard !

Dr. Howard report to set 62...Mrs. Fine 78...Dr. Howard 83 !

I'm sure you've never heard that one before, eh ? Congratulations on your union...and as always. best of luck !

Rick Rogers, Jr.

LOL

Thanks Rick! I am sure we will see you this summer at 1 or 2 or maybe all of our shows. (Not quite)

We missed you guys!

Tammy:

Hey, yeah, we cleaned alright, and some of your favorite sets in Georgia! Between Dave Orser, Adam and myself, we've got some of the moves down good enough that it won't be too much trouble for you and Dale to fit right in! This drill has to be Jamie's best in 6 years - while tough, it fits the music sooooo well and will certainly entertain the audience.

Missed you two this past weekend, and both Steve and I congratulate you on the union!! Talk to you soon....

Leslie