Ok, How was LMS last night?

LMS 7 was awesome. We had a nice crowd last night at the Heritage Theatre, and the general consensus is that it was our best lineup yet. A few bumps in the road, to be sure, but all in all, good times and extremely LOUD.

Full LMS 7 review coming to Blog 7.

^0^

how was the attendance, i hope it was better than last year! ik the whole radio thing really took alot to over come last year.

how was the attendance, i hope it was better than last year! ik the whole radio thing really took alot to over come last year.

There were definitely more people in the audience this year. Which is a good thing. :laugh:

There were definitely more people in the audience this year. Which is a good thing. :laugh:

COngratulations to ya Renegades.. Mybe some day, some of my brothers in plaid and i will be there at the show.

Good luck this year, and see you all in rochester.!

Looking forward to the review :) What I was able to see seemed to go very nicely. I was back stage and outside warming up for the Reneguard most the time.

There did seem to be a decent crowd while we were performing. It was smaller later on for the full corps. Not sure if that was because Eddie the Rat or just that it was getting really late. It was the first time I had heard our closer! I'm definately going to like it once all the finishing touches are put on!!!

Great venue!! Some lighting issues made it a little difficult to see but then again it was my first time spinning on a stage. :)

The only other things I heard/saw were Hook-slide and the minicorps. Hookslide was the acapella group. Sounded awesome!! Reminded me of the "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego" guys. :) The mini corps sounded great as well! Just wish they had played a little longer but then again its still early season for them as well. The MCs were a few girls from Leigh HS I believe. Cute but maybe a few too many pixie sticks or something. :) Ok thats all I got!!

... and LMS Los Angeles coming to Southern California.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

I heard a rumor that I might be there. Maybe.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Great Review!