Carolina Crown?

Anyways, I justed wanted to know what they are playing. I'm interested. Whats so wrong about that? But I have know idea what to look forward to. I'm not as excited about their show, as say the Bluecoats, or BD who have announced their show.

Who cares if you're not as excited for it as other shows? You'll be at a show regardless, right? (I assume so...if not, since you're not going to see it anyway, there wouldn't be much reason for enthusiasm.) If you're at a show, you'll see them perform, and know what they're playing. Then you'll base your opinion off of their performance, and all will be will. Of course, that's unless you're too bitter about them not announcing it to appreciate it, in which case....uhhh....I dunno....you're petty, I guess.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this is getting stupid. All I wanted to know if anyone knew what they were playing. Yeah so what if I want to now. It really isn't that big of a deal. I also like to see how they take the music from the score or original music and how they put it on the field. I'm sorry if I've pushed your button Mr. Jared. I hope we can be friends :( . And no I won't be bitter if they never announced it. It could be 11 and half minutes of silence, and I would still watch with anticipation. :D

I'm not angry or anything, I promise. It was a general statement that I kind of accidentally directed at you, sorry. I'd like to know what corps are playing beforehand too, but when it comes down to it, pre-show anticipation and excitement aren't THAT consequential or necessary.

Too much goodwill on this thread.

Far, far too much goodwill.

Is this still DCP? :P

Hm, I thought everything that's happened so far has been reasonable.

Too much so, you say? Uhh.....alright...

#### you, Bawker! Sleggs, you suck! How I feel about the situation is the only justifiable thought process in this thread! :P