Carolina Crown?

I will be interested to see what Crown puts on the field. I, for one, don't have a problem with them not announcing the show - whatever, we'll find out when we see it.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve speaks words of wisdom..though I may add this.

I don't think they are keeping anything a secret..they just arn't discussing it here. I don't think Micheal Klesh or Jim Coates have a briefcase handcuffed to their wrist with the secret show info encased therin.. ^0^ :sshh: :rock: :P

I'm not implying that they are actively trying to keep anything a "secret"...just using that term to describe how quiet things have been in regards to their repertoire.

Edited by ssorrell

So are they waiting until the first show?? The last I heard from Michael Boo, I think, that the program book for this year is about ready...guess that will spill the beans to the public!!! :)

It seems the idea of not posting the program because of negative publicity has possibly backfired.

13 pages of comments.

Edited by dcifan2002

It seems the idea of not posting the program because of negative publicity has possibly backfired.

13 pages of comments.

Lol.

Well written, sir. I actually just laughed at the use of "possibly" within that sentence....well done. :worthy:

I don't see how it backfired when by late June, nobody will care anymore when ANY corps released their show announcement. It's only a bother to people who choose to let it bother them. Once the season begins, nobody cares about all that stuff. Which is why I could care less when a corps announces their show.