Carolina Crown?

I just remembered who one of the other crownbots was that has an affiliation with the corps... upperleadlove. Very well could be the same person as Soprano3. His posting history is pretty entertaining.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how almost all of the "crownbots", as we've decided to call them, are trumpet players. Or, as they like to call themselves, "soprano" players. The same trumpet section that clearly, on the finals recording the last two years.....

hahahaha. joke joke. fun times. :)

I love how almost all of the "crownbots", as we've decided to call them, are trumpet players. Or, as they like to call themselves, "soprano" players. The same trumpet section that clearly, on the finals recording the last two years.....

hahahaha. joke joke. fun times. :)

Ehhh, I'll just go ahead and say it.

Crown has a good brass line, but they have some of the edgiest trumpets I've ever heard, especially the leads. Leave it to trumpet players to hot dog it and talk smack, inflating their fragile egos on a message board :ph34r:

This one has run its course..it has become a ground for attacks on corps and an invation for people to get in trouble with their corps managment..on both sides

Mods..close this before it gets out of hand. I say this only in the interest of keeping the peace.

Shall we order a pizza??? :)

I love how whenever a group of people are enjoying a thread on whatever topic, one or two "holier than thou" folks feel the need to come post fot " the good of DCP " and try to either close the thread, quiet those they disagree with, or pretend to walk on higher ground........get over yourselves !!

Pizza toppings ?? Extra sauce, ricotta, and Romano cheese please !

I also like a good cheddar/ricotta pie with garlic and potatoes, lots of them...try it, you'll like it !!

~G~

Oh wow, cool that you use DCP. Congrats on the success of your corps...hopefully over time, more and more people have the same ambition that you do, that help our activity prosper and whatnot.

thanks. but not fair to call them "my corps", my tenure ended long ago and they have since moved quickly thru the ranks securing a top 12 position...congrats to them!

since then i have staffed with another corps, arranged and even judged a little in dcm (the hardest thing to do in this activitiy and glad i didnt pursue this).

unfortunately i have very little to do with dci/dcm and any corps in this day and age except support these groups as a happy spectator

A few things I've learned by reading this thread:

1. Even the most innocent question can lead to a fight.

2. Some folks on DCP take things WAY too seriously.

3. People are going way out of their way to research other people's posting habits.

4. Some folks need some valium.

Notes of general interest in relation to this topic:

Carolina hasn't announced their repertoire yet. Although that is quite different than what we fans are accustomed to now days (even back in the 70s and 80s when all we had was word of mouth and Trivial Ed's column in Drum Corps News, we had already heard the repertoire of most top 12 corps by March or April...let alone May), it's not a big deal. I just find it odd that in today's world they could actually keep anything a secret this long!

Edited by ssorrell