Google Trends

Don't know how authoritative it is, but interesting, anyway...

Drum Corps on "Google Trends"

Looks like Meriden is drum corps happy!

TGIF.

Man, look at those summer spikes.

Where the #### is Meridan, and how soon can we start up a corps there?

Heh, two of the results on that page have Fife and Drum Corps. Uh oh, woodwinds are on the way back!

If I do a search how the heck does google know where I live?? :laugh:

YEAH ROCHESTER :)

WOO HOOOOOO!!!!

I accept PERSONAL responsibility for Meriden's top ranking (my office is here in lovely Meriden) and my browsing / posting habits MUST have put us on top!!!!

Too funny.... What?!!?! No boss... not using the Internet for anything inappropriate (minimize to tray...)

My future x-wife lived in Meriden, It has to be the most boringest :beer: city on the planet earth. Doing time in jail would be more exciting. When ever we go there it's like lets just stay in and watch TV. No clubs, Small "behind" mall, liquor stores close at 6pm, people are unfriendly and everything cost so much. Did I say it was boring. :beer:

AND I HAVE TO GO UP THERE NEXT MONTH :beer::laugh::laugh:

My future x-wife lived in Meriden, It has to be the most boringest :beer: city on the planet earth. Doing time in jail would be more exciting. When ever we go there it's like lets just stay in and watch TV. No clubs, Small "behind" mall, liquor stores close at 6pm, people are unfriendly and everything cost so much. Did I say it was boring. :beer:

AND I HAVE TO GO UP THERE NEXT MONTH :beer::laugh::laugh:

Heh... thankfully, I just work here... no way I could live here. Doing time in jail would actually be much like, um, going to work in Meriden. Not a nice place. The mall actually is not bad, but there is really nothing else here.

The IP address does reveal a location but not necessarily where you reside. What shows up as your location is where the owner of the block of IP addresses is located. In my case, my local ISP has been allocated a block of IP addresses from a vendor located in Taylor, MI yet I am in Frankfort, KY.