Best 8th Place Show?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2001 Bluecoats!!!! Yes I'm biased but I totally love that show! B) :laugh:

2005 SCV - way underrated because of what some of us fans perceive as earlier season slotting.

bluecoats 01 hands down.

88 Velvet Knights.

Word.

2005 SCV - way underrated because of what some of us fans perceive as earlier season slotting.

... and because of what some of the rest of us fans perceive as a rather underwhelming show design. :laugh:

91 Crossmen.

little advertised fact...2 weeks before finals, the corps beat the Cadets and BD at East in either finals or prelims.

Yep...they beat BD in prelims by 0.2 and were under the Cadets by 0.5, but in finals they tied with BD and beat Cadets by 0.1. They were still 3-4 points behind the winner...the Cavies.

Talk about a jump...on Aug 2, the day before DCI East, they were at an 84.6, and then in both East prelims and finals they soared up to an 87.9...less than a day later.

A great corps, no doubt! Anytime you can beat out BD and/or the Cadets, you've done something!

Yep...they beat BD in prelims by 0.2 and were under the Cadets by 0.5, but in finals they tied with BD and beat Cadets by 0.1. They were still 3-4 points behind the winner...the Cavies.

Talk about a jump...on Aug 2, the day before DCI East, they were at an 84.6, and then in both East prelims and finals they soared up to an 87.9...less than a day later.

A great corps, no doubt! Anytime you can beat out BD and/or the Cadets, you've done something!

* edit - I see where you were referring to East prelims and Finals - my bad *

Edited by Gorgo