Crossmen 2006 Clip

I just got back from 3 days in Montichello with the Corps. Yes, they've been running, but they've also been correcting all the problems you speak of on this thread.

Saturday night the corps did a complete musical runthrough of their show (start to finish). You could see the tears run down the some of the folks' faces who were in the audience (made up of many alumni and former staff members). They are getting better by the hour! These kids are working hard to make it back and they know what it takes to do so.

The show in its entirety will be incredible! I can't wait to see them in July!

Edited by xbones7480

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back from 3 days in Montichello with the Corps. Yes, they've been running, but they've also been correcting all the problems you speak of on this thread. The staff keeps a close eye on your comments and are listening to every one of them.

I would certainly hope the staff isn't going to DCP to find out what's wrong with their corps' performance.

I just got back from 3 days in Montichello with the Corps. Yes, they've been running, but they've also been correcting all the problems you speak of on this thread. The staff keeps a close eye on your comments and are listening to every one of them.

Saturday night the corps did a complete musical runthrough of their show (start to finish). You could see the tears run down the some of the folks' faces who were in the audience (made up of many alumni and former staff members). They are getting better by the hour! These kids are working hard to make it back and they know what it takes to do so.

The show in its entirety will be incredible! I can't wait to see them in July!

of course not! I'm not on the staff, but I see a lot of them answering threads on here. I'm sure they agree with all that's been mentioned on here that's all.

I apologize... I have no place to speak for the Staff of the corps.

Was just trying to point out that all of your comments are right on.

I'm just an alumna.

Sorry.

Edited by xbones7480

Do it up Bones....Ill see ya real soon.

I apologize... I should have no place to speak for the Staff of the corps.

Was just trying to point out that all of your comments are right on.

I'm just an alumna.

Sorry.

No worries... Didn't mean to jump down your throat so much, just thought your wording was kind of funny.

No worries... Didn't mean to jump down your throat so much, just thought your wording was kind of funny.

Okay, I went back and deleted it...

Don't want anyone else to be mad at me.

Sorry

I would certainly hope the staff isn't going to DCP to find out what's wrong with their corps' performance.

I don't think they have to in order to hear the problems in the recording, and that's not meant to be a bash against the Crossment

overall I like it. The trumpets....eh, everyone has already said it, but it's early season and I have full confidence that they'll be ok. I think the mellos were rockin. Love those parts. and the battery is pretty sick. I look forward to seeing them this year.