£10 ($10) Bet

Actually, the fact that performance does count explains perfectly well how BD finished fourth. Say what you will about their show, the performance level was tremendous as always.

Ah, so you admit it. You admit that your entire argument is based upon your subjective opinion of which show was better. What if I told you that in my opinion the Blue Devils had a better show than Phantom Regiment? I could argue that the judges were artifically inflating Phantom's score just to make the fans happy, and my argument would carry just as much weight as yours does.

Except, you would be wrong. From a show design/concept standpoint, Madison and Coats were better than BD.

RM

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably going to be 1 of the most exciting and controversial seasons for a long time, what with Blue Devils being allowed to produce a show that no one will ever be allowed to perform again and the Cadets with more singing their show than a west end musical, so what corps is getting your $10 bet?

Mine well no surprise

Blue Devils

looking forward to another strong session again! but I'm going to put my 10 pounds on Cadets again feel this still have the edge but devils will be on their heels!!!!!!! :sshh:

Except, you would be wrong. From a show design/concept standpoint, Madison and Coats were better than BD.

Ah, but in who's eyes? Yours? And can you point to anything you didn't like besides the narrator?

I though Bluecoats might have had a better product last year than BD, but it was close and I can live with the tie in GE. I think BD definitely had a better vehicle than Madison, though. I also enjoyed all three shows. :)