Impulse - Div I?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiwanis too, and Impulse still shows up in the Div 2 corps list. Probably an "oops".....

Yeah Kiwanis and Troopers are still listed. they are still DI corps just not feilding this summer. now if next summer they dont feild they loose DI stautus for 2008 correct. Although impulse would be a cool addition to DI. are they ready yet?

Yeah Kiwanis and Troopers are still listed. they are still DI corps just not feilding this summer. now if next summer they dont feild they loose DI stautus for 2008 correct. Although impulse would be a cool addition to DI. are they ready yet?

Wasn't KK already on the bubble to lose status if they didn't move up in the final standings after this year? I think this was discussed elsewhere, sorry if I'm forgetting. What does the decision not to field do to that? I'd have to think if they come back next year (and I hope they do) it would have to be in Div 2-3.

Yeah, I just noticed this too when I was looking at the lineups for some II/III shows this summer, they have a link and everything. Weird....

DCI is just trying to spread the good word on Impulse. it's a good thing. :P

the corps who will be rejoining us next year may not have to be div II/III....DCI has already stated that the Troop will be a fully functioning Div I corps next summer. I would imagine if things go well for Kiwanis during the summer and fall the same status will be granted to them. It's all good.