Calling All Contra Chicks!

Hey lovies! The female members of Mon Valley Express Drum and Bugle Corps. (BlondeContra and myself) are putting together a calendar to help raise money for 3 Super Mags. We would like to put one together with all the DCA Contra Chicks. If you would like to contribute a picture you/your section/ your corps please message us and we will send you one free of charge. Please keep the pictures at least PG-13. A simple homemade calendar that will run from September 2006 to August 2007 and they will be distributed at DCA Championships. Thanks for your attention!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey lovies! The female members of Mon Valley Express Drum and Bugle Corps. (BlondeContra and myself) are putting together a calendar to help raise money for 3 Super Mags. We would like to put one together with all the DCA Contra Chicks. If you would like to contribute a picture you/your section/ your corps please message us and we will send you one free of charge. Please keep the pictures at least PG-13. A simple homemade calendar that will run from September 2006 to August 2007 and they will be distributed at DCA Championships. Thanks for your attention!

I have one for you. but i do not know how to add photo's to this site. fill me in on how to do so and my lovey (CBA mate) Nancy will be on the way.

I hope you guys know you are throwing a match to a barrel of aircract fuel!

I hope you guys know you are throwing a match to a barrel of aircract fuel!

:) Lou have faith. they are smarter then you think.. :P besides they are CBA so any god fearing person would know that a bunch of big ### horn blowing mofu's would happily beat them down if they screwed around. and laugh about it at the same time... :worthy: b**bs ^0^

:) Lou have faith. they are smarter then you think.. :P besides they are CBA so any god fearing person would know that a bunch of big ### horn blowing mofu's would happily beat them down if they screwed around. and laugh about it at the same time... :worthy: b**bs ^0^

I have a lot of faith! YOU guy are the ones throwing the match. Not them!

Edited by loujaue

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

I think Linds & I got a couple good pix for our section of the calendar now we just need some more girls! Or we'll end up getting just us lol

Please contact the legal department at MVE prior to production, and yes if I overheard right from

someone, you can lather up one of the contras but be careful not to slip and fall on it. ^0^

I have one for you. but i do not know how to add photo's to this site. fill me in on how to do so and my lovey (CBA mate) Nancy will be on the way.

Drack,

Posting a picture requires you to "save" to a website that DCP can post from. Click on the "insert image" icon (looks like a little tree, i think?). It's lookin for a valid URL that has your picture saved at. John Ric & I use Flickr.com but there are others.

Ladies,

In the immortal words of Billy Crystal "You look "MA-VA-LUS"!!!!!! b**bs

We are going to work on a good section picture ala the Renegades. As Drack stated earlier, I'm sure we'll run into you guys during the summer.

Later dudes & dudettes! B)

keep the pictures at least PG-13. A simple homemade calendar that will run from September 2006 to August 2007 and they will be distributed at DCA Championships. Thanks for your attention!

How about PG-39?

If I thought it would help get you those Super Mags, I'd don Scout House shorts and get Mary Colleen to hoist a contra onto my left shoulder, but, alas, I've even been demoted as a Mistress Kelli Renecycle Aide candidate, replaced by Lance Armstrong.

You need CV Mary Colleen's petite pic! :music: