Last year for Southwinds uniforms

According to a source within Southwind, they are going back to the Yellow/Black unis next year. This was also mentioned by a sovie worker in a review of last night's Southwind's show.

Go SOUTHWIND!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the 03 uniforms... should go back to those.

~>conner

I also preferred the yellow/black. In fact, they have a great yellow/black polo shirt at the souvie stand this year. Well, they have one less now b/c I bought one on Friday.....

I was the reviewer who spoke to the person in the souvie stand, and she said they would be going back to yellow & black next year.

And, best of all, this brings back the possibility that they'll do "Flight of the Bumblebee" some year....

It won't be the same uniform as they had in the past. This will be a new designed uniform. It will be a modern design that will show signs of the past. How many of you know that southwind used to be RED before yellow? Anyway, look for a new look coming soon.

It won't be the same uniform as they had in the past. This will be a new designed uniform. It will be a modern design that will show signs of the past. How many of you know that southwind used to be RED before yellow? Anyway, look for a new look coming soon.

I knew that!!! Actually Southwind's 1993 show is on You Tube

Yes, they used to be red but it is also barely the same corps. The Southwind we know now is a re-organization of the old Southwind that used to wear red and such and won div 2 in either 92 or 93 (Cant remember which, but my brother who was in Northern Aurora and lost to them in finals still whines about it!). Either way, I'm glad they'll be returning to the yellow team.

Yes, they used to be red but it is also barely the same corps. The Southwind we know now is a re-organization of the old Southwind that used to wear red and such and won div 2 in either 92 or 93 (Cant remember which, but my brother who was in Northern Aurora and lost to them in finals still whines about it!). Either way, I'm glad they'll be returning to the yellow team.

They won Div. II in '91 (Little Mermaid) and '92 (Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves).