Anyone have pics of the new Madison uni's?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fleur does not stand out by design. It's a subconscious statement. It only reflects the light. (hard to see by design).

The low mirror is placed low on the body for a reason.

While the horns are held up to the face, the low mirror has sufficient clearance under the players arms to catch the high stadium lights. (once again, low by design).

Guard uniform is "The Mission,"esq... in case you needed that info too.

Uniform is a home-run in my book.

The Fleur does not stand out by design. It's a subconscious statement. It only reflects the light. (hard to see by design).

While the horns are held up to the face, the low mirror has sufficient clearance under the players arms to catch the high stadium lights. (once again, low by design).

Uniform is a home-run for Santa Clara if you ask me. Give me the green jacket and white pants any day over this. This look does not say "MADISON" to me.

The more I think about it, the more I feel they were TRYING to go for a suttle look of the fleur. Maybe a big bold fleur would contrast so much that it would look blurry and muddy on the field. Not sure, Haven't seen them in motion. I suppose they could have gone a little darker, but I'm not so sure... Why would the fleur have to be gigantic? We know who they are...

[this was a statement to everyone, not just you Cop, who thinks the fleur is being wasted so lightly colored]

Edited by yabetterbelieveit

After looking back at last years uniform, I really did like that one. And being a die-hard of the 88-02 uni, that means last years really wasn't that bad.

Yes, the uniform does look like the Jr. Scouts. Except they had black pants...but thats about the only big difference.

The sash is really too thin, and Sly is absolutely correct that it needs to be seperate.

The Fluer wouldn't be as bad if it actually looked like the one the corps uses. It doesn't look like the old version or the new one they switched too. It looks very cartoonish, and way to bulbus.

If they went with the ties, they could really get rid of the fluer. It would be sweet!!!