Cadets vocals

I'm hoping someone here can help me. I'm curious about the Cadets vocals. At the beginning does someone sing "history repeating?" Also, I know the girl says "where are we" or something like that, but is there anything else that she says on top of that? Are there anymore vocals?

Those that you mentioned and of course the vocals in the ballad. Other than those 3 instances, I'm unsure.

Well, there ARE a few other spots.

At the very beginning of the show, before anything else happens, there's this really neat disembodied voice that comes out of nowhere and says "On the field, sponsored by Youth Education in the Arts, Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome THE CADETS!"

Then there's this crazy applause sound effect as the drum major brings his hands up.

Its pretty sweet.

:P

Well, there ARE a few other spots.

At the very beginning of the show, before anything else happens, there's this really neat disembodied voice that comes out of nowhere and says "On the field, sponsored by Youth Education in the Arts, Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome THE CADETS!"

Then there's this crazy applause sound effect as the drum major brings his hands up.

Its pretty sweet.

:P

This'll be the end of drum corps for sure! :P

I heard that for finals night, after they've finished their show and the audience is trying to figure what the #### they just did, they're going to have an applause sign...just as a heads-up.

I'm hoping someone here can help me. I'm curious about the Cadets vocals. At the beginning does someone sing "history repeating?" Also, I know the girl says "where are we" or something like that, but is there anything else that she says on top of that? Are there anymore vocals?

So does this vocal add to the show, or is there a better way to present this idea say through.. MUSIC or DRUMS or GUARD?? Maybe the Cadets just aren't being creative enough...

Maybe the Cadets just aren't being creative enough...

Haha......give it time I'm sure we don't know the half of how creative they can be with this

Gurantee by finals they have a full fledged tea party or army of card soldiers thrown into the mix

Haha......give it time I'm sure we don't know the half of how creative they can be with this

Gurantee by finals they have a full fledged tea party or army of card soldiers thrown into the mix

:worthy:

I heard that for finals night, after they've finished their show and the audience is trying to figure what the #### they just did, they're going to have an applause sign...just as a heads-up.

:lolhit: