WGI "On Demand" DVD's

It would, however, allow for a less-expensive way for the 13-24 corps to be made available, as they'd only be created on a per-demand basis.

Mike

QFE!

An excellent idea....the first one I'd make would be a Freelancers 1988-1993 DVD. I haven't seen that "Batman" show in forever, and still haven't ever seen the visual for the 1993 show. :)

Please, please look into this DCI, and let this be a way to give the II/III, Class A/A-60, All Girl Corps, etc...some DVD love!

An excellent idea....the first one I'd make would be a Freelancers 1988-1993 DVD. I haven't seen that "Batman" show in forever, and still haven't ever seen the visual for the 1993 show. :)

I have 1993 VHS from the Hayward show. Would love to get it on DVD along with 1994 & 1990.... AND some of the Dutch Boy shows!

In a way, they're almost already doing this via the Classic Countdown. And with the CC, they can get $$ from us by having us attend at the theatre, and then by buying the DVD of the CC afterwards!

But yea, to be able to mix and match your own personal DVD would be great. And I'm sure corps members would be thrilled to compile a DVD of the years they marched.