Forget the Cadets, how about them Tigers?

I wouldn't go there yet. They have the steam, they have the coaching staff, the now have the talent...but the All-Star game hasn't played yet. This is the Tiger's we're talking about here.

I'm just quoting the song! I threw the "maybe" in there to cover myself.

If the success continues and they're in the pennant race, watch for lots of fans wearing thick black frame glasses and stuffing their faces with gobs of Big League Chew to be like Nate Robertson.

Forget the Tigers - how about England for the World Cup? Now that's a real "World Series" - as in more than one country (because Toronto ain't gonna be there again for a while).......

Forget the Tigers - how about England for the World Cup? Now that's a real "World Series" - as in more than one country (because Toronto ain't gonna be there again for a while).......

Soccer? What's that? :ph34r:

Edited by sburstall

England? I like their chances, but I am going with Germany all the way... Deutschland! Deutschland! Uber Alles!!!!

In before the lock......... sweet.

Edited by frontline99

I sure hope the Detroit Tiger's don't start taking thier cues from softball. :ph34r:

Go TIGERS!!!

Don't even get me started...here the Twins are absolutely torrid (15-2 in their last 17) and they can't gain any ground on the Tigers in the AL Central! :huh: