DCI Indy!

Alright, who's going?

Count me in, though with one of my best friend's bachelor party to go to the night before, I doubt I'll be in any shape to make it to the morning show. B)

I'm a little bummed that not all Div I corps will be there this year, and I also bummed that I won't get to see the shows performed at an end-of-July level, to which I'm used. On the other hand, this will be the first time that Blue Devils, Cavaliers, or Cadets meet. Three undefeated corps will (most likely) go in, but only one will emerge with their streak intact. Easily the biggest show of the year to this point, and I'm counting down the days at work.

Thoughts?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be an interesting night to say the least. No one will know how the scores are going to fall. However, it looks like the Blue Devils get the slight edge in terms of performance order!! :laugh:

The Rockford show should be great the next night too!! GO PHANTOM!!! :blink:

Got my Tickets last week at the dome ticket office. The new stadium is going up fast in the parking lot across the street. I'm sure that has a lot to do with the date being moved up this year. In the past there have been everything for bicycle races to comic book conventions going on the same weekend. Hopefully there will be less congestion from other sources this week. Although without that parking lot it still will be a mess.

Blue Devils

Madison Scouts

The Cadets

Bluecoats

The Cavaliers

Carolina Crown

Glassmen

Colts

Capital Regiment

Crossmen

Southwind

The Magic

Pioneer

Blue Stars

That is the reverse performance order (Blue Stars on first, Blue Devils on last) that is on dci.org for Division I. I'm not sure how they figured it out. Plus, don't forget to throw in the Div. II, III and Seniors....not sure how they are working them in!! :)

Got my Tickets last week at the dome ticket office. The new stadium is going up fast in the parking lot across the street. I'm sure that has a lot to do with the date being moved up this year. In the past there have been everything for bicycle races to comic book conventions going on the same weekend. Hopefully there will be less congestion from other sources this week. Although without that parking lot it still will be a mess.

I'm curious to see how the new complex is coming along, especially since you can probably bet on DCI finals there in 2008. The last time I saw it was in November for BOA when there was just a big huge hole in the ground, RIGHT WHERE I USE TO PARK!!!!! b**bs

count me in- i've got tickets already- section 113 row 19!

yesss

I'm headed there from Texas and taking people to the show that have never seen drum corps! So if a parking lot is gone now, what is parking lot. I have never been to the RCA dome so any info would be appreciated.

During BOA I used a public parking ramp next to some Italian place (don't know the name of the place, it had an old train car inside). I found that easier than driving around the dome looking for a place to park. Plus I didn't want to hit any high school band kids!! :P

Maybe Matt or some other Indy folks can fill us in on parking!! :blink:

Have heard uncomfirmed rumors from a good source with connections to BOA that DCI has already leased office space next to the BOA Offices and that there may be an annoucement made this weekend. I personally cannot confirm any of this, so I take this a strictly a rumor but it does add some intrigue to this weekend in addition to the impending showdown of Cadets, Cavaliers, and Blue Devils and where the Bluecoats fit in the mix.

I always park in the Circle Center mall parking garage. Easy in, easy out, close to food/drink, and only a block from the dome!