2001 Cascades

Quite amazing, esp. the Matalic player in the pit, but yeah amazing music.

Edited by AlbionNY Drum Line

Agreed....2001 Cascades is my favorite div II show of all time. They should have won that year in my opinion.

Thank you for the kind words. 2001 was a hard show for a div II corps and it was one of the most emotional show for us as a corps. If you ever get the pleasure and find someone who recorded the Greenville MI show in August 2001 I would ###### it up. That was the most emotional drum corps show that I have ever performed in and very likely could have been the best performance of my marchng career. If we could have matched that intensity at finals i believe we could have taken it...

You guys were still amazing, i love the CASECADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDE hault thing near the end, and you guyslike change key or something, (not a horn player). The demand, between pit and DL was incredible.

I remmember Greenville - we shared the victory concert with you (the 'canos won that show almost every year)...that was a GREAT night. Seem to remmember locales looking really scared, and telling us all to go home because a tornado was comming, or maybe that was 02.

I don't know - until this day I am torn between 'Scades and Mandarins for that year, you guys both had great shows.

yeah Man. had a nice show too

They should have outscored Mandarins in finals that year. They had a much better performance that night IMHO.