Blue Devils?

Ok, so lately ive been seeing nothing but good from BD's show, so I saw the show and I got the APD...and to be honest, I didn't think it was that great of a show. It has its moments, yes, but for the most part, it wasn't what everyone was talking about. Usually with BD's shows, I can't stop listening to them, but this show just gets on my nerves. What, from you guys, is your take on why BD is hot this year????????????????

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the music but I just didn't get gossebumps from the recording.

I guess I'll just have to wait to see them live at Stillwater, MN on Monday b**bs Then the goosebumps will pour on.

THIS SHOW IS HOT!!!

Edited by juice

well obviously you have your opinion, which you are completely entitled to, so im not sure why you even started this thread...if i were to say i love the way they made the show flow by intertwining the various godfather themes and i love how smokin the pit is this year, or how i love their new darker sound, or how i think this is their most emotional ballad this decade, you would just find someway to disagree. so why exactly did you start this thread..

Edited by utaheuph

so why exactly did you start this thread..

I thought it would be a nice little break for the Cadets.

and

You can disagree with my opinion or you can agree, or neither. I was just wondering if anyone sees my point, since alot of people are pro-BD this year.

well obviously you have your opinion, which you are completely entitled to, so im not sure why you even started this thread...if i were to say i love the way they made the show flow by intertwining the various godfather themes and i love how smokin the pit is this year, or how i love their new darker sound, or how i think this is their most emotional ballad this decade, you would just find someway to disagree. so why exactly did you start this thread..

It's a discussion board, and people start threads to have discussions. As is the case with this thread.

I thought it would be a nice little break for the Cadets.

:lolhit:

Ok, so lately ive been seeing nothing but good from BD's show, so I saw the show and I got the APD...and to be honest, I didn't think it was that great of a show. It has its moments, yes, but for the most part, it wasn't what everyone was talking about. Usually with BD's shows, I can't stop listening to them, but this show just gets on my nerves. What, from you guys, is your take on why BD is hot this year????????????????

Purchase the cadets APD and tell us what you think if that show..

Purchase the cadets APD and tell us what you think if that show..

Wait...is this a trick question? :rock:

I thought it was ok, not my fav, but a good show overall.