Blue Devils?

It's a discussion board, and people start threads to have discussions. As is the case with this thread.

:lolhit:

i know its a discussion board..but this is the same thing as that phantom007 guy that everybody has been upset about. he may as well have named the thread "hey i dont like the show, now everybody tell me why they do like it so i can tell them they are wrong" because if you say what you think is good about it he will tell you why you're wrong and it will go absolutely nowhere. as did all those threads that were started by phantom007. all im sayin isthere is no point

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know its a discussion board..but this is the same thing as that phantom007 guy that everybody has been upset about. he may as well have named the thread "hey i dont like the show, now everybody tell me why they do like it so i can tell them they are wrong" because if you say what you think is good about it he will tell you why you're wrong and it will go absolutely nowhere. as did all those threads that were started by phantom007. all im sayin isthere is no point

The difference between this thread and the Phantom007 threads is that this one has tact and appears to be meant for actual discussion

i know its a discussion board..but this is the same thing as that phantom007 guy that everybody has been upset about

...but im not phantom007, or along the lines of that guy.

and by the way...

you didn't say if you liked the show or didn't and why/why not.....

I am not a BD fan by any means, but I have enjoyed their '00, '03, and now '06 shows. I haven't seen '06, but the music is hot. I can't wait until Indy!

i love the show and all those things about it that i mentioned plus a lot more. yes i have bd bias and yes they are my favorite corps. i think its their best show this decade.

* here is the part where you disagree with me and prove my point

* here is the part where you disagree with me and prove my point

Well, yes and no...would you say that 06 was a better show than 04?

er...

I mean, where do you think BD stands now then from a year like 04?

Edited by Quickcom89

Well, yes and no...would you say that 06 was a better show than 04?

first off i didnt say best show this decade, why dont people read. i said ballad..and while i dont think its the best show this decade YET, it does beat 04 for me. yes

so this thread goes from.. why does everyone like the bd show ... to ... give the cadets a break.... to .... this is a discussion board and this is why we have threads.... to ... that Phantom007 guy was a bad guy... to... purchase the cadets APD..

hmmm

is this thread some sort of marketing scam for the Cadets so that they will sell their APD's or WHAT?!?!!

Did you catch my edit?

and

thats cool that you like the show, puts into perspective for me that there is one more person who ejoyed bd's show more than me.

first off i didnt say best show this decade, why dont people read. i said ballad..and while i dont think its the best show this decade YET, it does beat 04 for me. yes

it beats 04 for me too :P and i'm entitled to that opinion dangit.

i like Godfather music better than Train music.. but it was still another great show by BD nonetheless.