Hahahahaha, I love "On the 50."

Matthew Elcock tells it like it is. Just a simple, no-frills podcast. And he's hiarlious! I look forward to that little blue dot that appears in iTunes whenever there's a new episode. Keep it up!

If you haven't already, subscribe to this podcast. Definitely.

I just listened... at least the first 6 minutes. I appreciate the guy's efforts, but I learned more about this season's reality tv and Dr. Who than anything of substance about drum corps. I'm glad the guy has such a hard time and talks about it, but I can't stomach it.

I don't care about Big Brother, or Dr Who. What does it have to do with drum corps anyhow?

What does it have to do with drum corps anyhow?

Yeah, I ramble. That's part of my thing, and I'm not ashamed. I figure that if I started directly into the drum corps stuff I'd be a bigger geek than I already am. Skip forward and you'll get to the DCI-specific discussion.

Yeah, I really enjoyed waking up to the show. I even like the big brother stuff. The British clip was hysterical. Keep it coming. I can't wait to hear what you have to say about Indianapolis.

Yuss, great podcast. I'm looking forward to a new episode after tomorrow's Indy show. ^^ Keep it coming.

I agree with everyone, I really enjoy the podcast. I may not agree with you on most things, but I certainly am entertained and like to hear your opinions. Keep up the great work. ^OO^