Seattle show

I hope the judging panel is new sometime SOON, nothing worse then having the same judges night after night for days on end...ughh

Yeh, is there a shortage of DCI judges out west??? This panel, with just a few changes, has been doing the last

5-6 shows.

It's hard to determine what effect this has on the Seattle score...which has been basically the same in the 5 shows they've done this year. (Their score has remained between 61.25 and 62 for their first 9 days of tour.) Of course

SCV and BK have had this same panel too and their scores have gone up consistantly for those shows.

Hang in there Scades!

I think this can have and adverse affect, which I think is the case here. I hope the make up of this panel changes within the next 2 days ago or so. I cant believe that from the Pleasant Hill, CA show on July 1st to last Night that Cascades score hasn't realy at all budged and inch within that time. During that time i can't help but believe theyv'e worked on cleaning and improving the show on a daily basis...UGHH