...and who cares about the rest!

(jk) :P

Edited by bartyount

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wishful thinking, Bart! I think Blue has a hard road ahead of them...the only people left to beat are the ones with all the rings! That said, I'm pulling for Bloo. I think if anyone can do it at this point, it's them.

10. Hot, long rehearsal day + Tuna/Egg Salad sandwiches for lunch

somethings wrong with those numbers for GE music, and i know i'm going to get hopped on for this bc of my DCP handle and bc of my comments against bluecoats hype, but

crown lost to phantom and GE music last night by a point and now they are over them by .1

and then there is bluecoats score.

it just seems like 1 judge trying to decide the whole show.

Yeah, or just MAYBE Bluecoats performed better than Phantom did at that particular show. IMAGINE THAT!!! :beer::wub:

i didnt say they didnt, i just pointed out the numbers inconsistancy.

Well, a corps never climbs completely consistantly throughout a season. Anybody who has ever marched knows that sometimes you play a good show and sometimes you play a bad show. People seem to forget this when they're coming up with theories of judging conspiracy and/or incompetence.

Wishful thinking, Bart!
I can dream can't I? :)
I think Blue has a hard road ahead of them...the only people left to beat are the ones with all the rings! That said, I'm pulling for Bloo. I think if anyone can do it at this point, it's them.
I agree that they have a tough road ahead. And it looks based on scores that their chances of moving any higher than 4th is pretty slim. But anything can happen - including peaking too early and getting passed by corps that are still getting cleaned up and have momentum later in the season and going into finals week. That being said, Canton has had a surge during finals week the past few years. So anything can happen. It's definitely making for an interesting season. Edited by bartyount

PHANTOM-- They seemed tired IMO. That show and its intensity last night must have burned them out.

They were tired, but it wasn't last night's show that did it. From what I understand, they had a really hectic practice today.

Expect the show to continue to evolve. :worthy:

Congrats to Bluecoats for the win, of course. :) What a great year to be a Bluecoat fan!