What made you want to march the corps you march or intend to march?

I am curious what made some of you go out for a certain corps. Was it the uni or was it what they stand for or another reason? :worthy:

When I saw Spirit perform live at Birmingham in finals in 1980, I knew that was the corps for me. No other corps matched their raw emotion and pure power from the hornline. And it just so happened that they were only 70 miles away!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw Spirit perform live at Birmingham in finals in 1980, I knew that was the corps for me. No other corps matched their raw emotion and pure power from the hornline. And it just so happened that they were only 70 miles away!

Yea thats how it was for me when makng the desicion. I saw my inteneded corps after following them for years, and while friends marched there at 2005 Grand Finals. When i heard them turn around and that in your face attiude and raw power of the horn line i made my desicion. The uniforms amazing also. Distance is about 3-4 hours.

i love crowns sound i saw 2004 and 2005 and decided i wanted to march at least 1 year with them also i love the vanguard i saw 89 and instantly fell in love with the corp so i really want to march 1 year in spirit 2 in crown and 2 with scv

i love crowns sound i saw 2004 and 2005 and decided i wanted to march at least 1 year with them also i love the vanguard i saw 89 and instantly fell in love with the corp so i really want to march 1 year in spirit 2 in crown and 2 with scv

Those are all good corps. I have seen them all live, and if i dont say so myself amazing. :)

im seeing spirit and scv at troy if i can get the money im going to atlanta with my band director

I planned on making the trip to nationals again this year, but with the cost of tuition next year im going to have to pass on it.

First time I saw the Madison Scouts I fell in love! I cant even begin to describe what happened to me at a very young age, but marching in the Scouts became an absolute obsession with me. It took me nine years to make that dream come true, but I will never forget my time with the corps and magic of the Madison Scouts!!!!

First time I saw the Madison Scouts I fell in love! I cant even begin to describe what happened to me at a very young age, but marching in the Scouts became an absolute obsession with me. It took me nine years to make that dream come true, but I will never forget my time with the corps and magic of the Madison Scouts!!!!

They are amazing. I loved them last year. Sometimes it takes a a while to make a dream come true, but when you do oh it feels good. Thats what i intend to do in november at tryouts.

i think madison scouts