VK News and UPDATE!

I would like to interrupt that pontifications, clarifications, rebukingifications, and general potstirringations, and request

BILL PRICE TO CONTACT ME ASAP!!!! PAGING BILL PRICE!!! PLEASE CONTACT THE VOICE OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ASAP!!!! THAT IS ALL!!!

And now, back to the "What is and is not and will be and won't be and you should and I shouldn't and who cares and who doesn't care and what about and what not about" VK...

Thank you...

Contact had been made. No need to fear Bill is here. {putting on mask and cape}

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(VKCanosUSMCContra @ Jul 19 2006, 10:04 PM)

You seem to think that I am taking this less personally than you. I don't think it's fair for you to assume that this is more personal for you.

Help me readers...Did I "think" or "assume" this, or imply this? ...nope.

Can we read my posts again please?

_______

I would VERY much beg to differ you said exactly this in a post previos to this post and I quote:

"I'm ok with people missing my point.

I know those who are enchanted with the idea of VK returning would find offense with my post.

That's ok, this is a forum for opinion and news after all.

You have made it clear what this is for you. (Former VK member who went to Americanos after the fold, which I

was witness to as I was the uniform designer for the 97 show)

For me it's more personal."

Unless I am misunderstanding the context of the use of "For me it's more personal" You have and did say it's more personal.

As far as the situation with Jack Bevins being releived of his job, I do not know the circumstances of it. Frankly I would have given a testicle to have been able to march with the Velvet Knights under his leadership.

In regards to bobchilds post:

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go start a new corps called "BD." It won't be at all like the Blue Devils though,

because "BD" will play jazz. "

There's a difference, the Blue Devils organization in Concord isn't dead, and hasn't been run into the ground.

Ha Ha, This gets funnier and funnier.

WORD!

I've just read all 13 pages ( that took awhile ). I'm happy Troy and the others started vkyao. I marched 8 years with the velvet knights. I had my chances to march bd and garfield but I stayed to be with my vk family. we had so much fun together. People the velvet knights are gone,we all have wonderful memories of them. This new vk whatever style they are will be loved by everybody. I sure would like to see some fun back thou, this new style of drum corps for the most part is pretty boring. son of a beach for life and vk all the way.

I've just read all 13 pages ( that took awhile ). I'm happy Troy and the others started vkyao. I marched 8 years with the velvet knights. I had my chances to march bd and garfield but I stayed to be with my vk family. we had so much fun together. People the velvet knights are gone,we all have wonderful memories of them. This new vk whatever style they are will be loved by everybody. I sure would like to see some fun back thou, this new style of drum corps for the most part is pretty boring. son of a beach for life and vk all the way.

John:

Thank you for your post....and for your kind words. FUN.....hmmmmmm.....you bet!!! Everyone can definately count on that.

Edited by VKSEC

Free Ice

Ahhhhh Free ICE................................LOL

Long story short, some where in the mid west, store has ice machine outside, corps kids see ice and think, uummm, must be free, director called to store because kids stealing ice, kids explain, we thought it was FREE, hence the battle cry from the Chic song "Le Freak" Ahhhhhh.... FREE ICE