ok vocal question

ok the year is 1984, and cadets do somthing new by singing in their show, we all know what it is because they are hmmmming or lalalala etc etc, 1985 Blue Devils and Freelancers adopt the same sound, but in todays era, what are the script??

Blue devils 2003 what were they singing about (I never knew what the snarline sang to this day)??? a year later i had the same problem with the Summer Train Blues Mix, I am not complaining I just dont know what was being said thats all, I am sure other corps have done the same thing

ok the year is 1984, and cadets do somthing new by singing in their show, we all know what it is because they are hmmmming or lalalala etc etc, 1985 Blue Devils and Freelancers adopt the same sound, but in todays era, what are the script??

Blue devils 2003 what were they singing about (I never knew what the snarline sang to this day)??? a year later i had the same problem with the Summer Train Blues Mix, I am not complaining I just dont know what was being said thats all, I am sure other corps have done the same thing

Hey, '84 Garfield weren't wordless -- they shouted "Ole!" at one point (immediately preceded by... something I can't make out). And don't forget about '86 VK with their "Oh James!" and "Thanks, I needed that!"

This years BD yells things that i have no clue what they are

1984 Freelancers Yell: "Live, from Sacramento, the Freelancers!". The entire corps, with the exception of the contras, sings the first verse of "With You I'm Born Again". It was only supposed to be the hornline, but by the end of the season, we are all humming it. That tune also closes with the corps singing.

but what was the script for 2003 from the BD show ???