Judging

For those of you who have marched and seen judging become wacko, You know how much it hurts to get an inflated score only to be dropped down by 4-5 points for the next week...Poor cap reg with a 76 now gettin jacked up...Confidence gets a real kick when this happens.....

It's gotta be very discouraging no matter how much the staff tells the kids to disregard them. This kind of thing happens.

Placement is already predetermined for the most part.

How it actually plays out becomes a math problem.

'yellow page party of one...'

Yeah...sounds like its more of a credibility issue for individual judges rather than actual performance factors......Ohhhhh it ticks me off....I marched CR 04 and know how hard we worked to set future shows up for success, attempt to build "credibility"...its a shame

Yeah...sounds like its more of a credibility issue for individual judges rather than actual performance factors......Ohhhhh it ticks me off....I marched CR 04 and know how hard we worked to set future shows up for success, attempt to build "credibility"...its a shame

No offense, but that's bull.

The reason CR doesn't get higher scores is because they are not as good as the corps they are losing to.

The predetermined scores thing is pure horse ####.

No offense, but that's bull.

The reason CR doesn't get higher scores is because they are not as good as the corps they are losing to.

The predetermined scores thing is pure horse ####.

Sorry you feel that way...I guess its just me speaking from first hand experience....Everyone knows its true, accept for the corps that have been around for 30+ years and dont get the short end of the stick nearly as much

Sorry you feel that way...I guess its just me speaking from first hand experience....Everyone knows its true, accept for the corps that have been around for 30+ years and dont get the short end of the stick nearly as much

CR has a top 12 show......They had one in 04 as well.....Disagree?

Just forget about the judging. No one, especially no one in a corps, should really ever care so much about the judging. It's SUBJECTIVE judging. It's what the JUDGES like/dislike, no matter how objective they are trained to be. People just have to get over that.

Yes I do. You are delusional and can't accept that maybe your corps just wasn't good enough to make finals.

Delusional eh? ill let that slide........

Judging is subjective, and my point is the fact that it devastates morale sometimes......And i feel sorry for the hard work the kids and staff put in that doesnt get recongnized in the lower ranks.....