Has anyone heard or seen Cadets changes

I got the chance to see them in Denver. The end change is great, at least from the field. Being down on the field it was sooo intense I couldn't help but get goosebumps over and oever again over how amazing it was. When I watched the run-through up in the stands at the end of the day and the next day at the show it didn't have the same effect. I think it's mainly because they had just gotten a day or two earlier and it was very dirty. The effect was lost in a way because the end of the show was weak as it was brand new. Therefore, you couldn't really tell what was going on. I've heard that they might change again, but personally I loved the first change that I saw in Denver. Those guys were running like crazy with awesome music too.

What IS the change?

They took out about 20-30 seconds of music from White Rabbit, the slow part at the beginning, and put it as a longer tag. After the giant * form, the change happens. There's more music, some of it quotes from last year like the trumpet hit in Liquid and the Kill Bill Theme. There's also some fast paced drill. It seemed like the end of 97 to me the way it it mirrored and huge changes of direction, but I know that was only from the field. Trust me though, from up close they are hauling. Anyways, I do think it makes for a much better ending, much more Cadet fashion. At the Denver show it still seemed kinda abrupt from but I think that was mainly b/c it was so dirty so it was hard to get a good read of what was really happening.