2007 Caballeros Announcement

Hey Steph. Hope all is well up there in the great white north! We will miss you this season. Please try to make a trip down to see us!

Chris and I just returned from the the Atlantic Coast Championships in Scranton. Set up yet another recruitment booth. This weekend was the last time any drum corps or marchng band presence will be at Good Ol' Lackawanna County Staduim as it will no longer be utilized for any marching event. It was sad to say I will never march there again. So many memories! But I digress! We had the chance to chat with many of the young hopefuls looking to break into their drum corps carriers or continue! Everyone is excited to hear what Hawthorne has in store for 2007! Carmen, Europe, this great new staff! Its all a buzz. THis is turning out to be a fantastic season! If anyone is still sitting ont he fence about marching, there is two more weeks before the open house! All are welcome. Come check us out!

Nov, 26th 2006 12pm American Legion Post 199 Hawthorne NJ www.cabs.org

Let me see the math thing is killing me is it 12 or 13 days left.... LOL Either way its the 26th Looking forward to seeing everybody there. Dennis and Gary and Ray are working hard to make the first day a big day. Then onto the first camp. Check out the details on our web site. See you there.

Mike Ryan

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me see the math thing is killing me is it 12 or 13 days left.... LOL Either way its the 26th Looking forward to seeing everybody there. Dennis and Gary and Ray are working hard to make the first day a big day. Then onto the first camp. Check out the details on our web site. See you there.

Mike Ryan

Its definitely 12 more days till the open house. We are looking forward to a great day. Come join us and check out whats new for Hawthorne in 2007.

Mike

Its definitely 12 more days till the open house. We are looking forward to a great day. Come join us and check out whats new for Hawthorne in 2007.

Mike

Almost down to ELEVEN days ! And it's gettin' harder and harder to wait.

Almost down to ELEVEN days ! And it's gettin' harder and harder to wait.

It will be ok.... Got to have some time to clean up the post and get set for the turnout...LOL Band season is over... Recruiting is coming down to the last few e-mails...2007 here we come... Want to be part of the Caballeros for 2007? Be there on the 26th of November. As grenadasmoothie says its almost 11 days left.

See you soon.

Mike Ryan

Edited by Cabstuba04

It will be ok.... Got to have some time to clean up the post and get set for the turnout...LOL Band season is over... Recruiting is coming down to the last few e-mails...2007 here we come... Want to be part of the Caballeros for 2007? Be there on the 26th of November. As grenadasmoothie says its almost 11 days left.

See you soon.

Mike Ryan

Man Just 11 days to kick off our new season... Thinking about marching this summer? Come to our Open house and check The Caballeros out. For details check out our web site www.cabs.org. For membership information please get in touch 973 709 0500 ext1532 or cabscontra@aol.com.

Mike Ryan

Man Just 11 days to kick off our new season... Thinking about marching this summer? Come to our Open house and check The Caballeros out. For details check out our web site www.cabs.org. For membership information please get in touch 973 709 0500 ext1532 or cabscontra@aol.com.

Mike Ryan

Oh my Gosh!!!! Just 10 days to the Open House... Have you made plans to be there? I hope so . This season is going to be a blast. Tour of Europe... Music By Argul and Gill Visual by Jones and Rhodes... CARMEN!!!!!!!!!! Can't you just feel the anticipation growing... I know I know can't we just have it this week? No its the 26th of November. For details you know the drill. Check out our website at www.cabs.org. For membership information give us a call at 973 709 0500 ext 1532 or e-mail us at cabscontra@aol.com Thanks... See you there

Mike

9 days left..

Not sure where you are going to march yet.. Well Come on out and see what is going on with us.

Europe, Carmen Need I say more..

Sunday the 26th.. Its coming ... Hope to see you there..

Chris..

Thanks Chris... I couldn't have said it better myself. 9 DAYS LEFT