Posting DCI scores

Are peanuts being served in the percussion forum? What does it mean? :sshh:

He has a poll in the Percussion forum asking which Peanuts character would be best in the pit (because we have "love of? love of?"). He has another asking which sound is most likely to give flight to the enemy (his vote: bass drum "boom"). Another asks a question about Chinese animal-themed dances. And so on.

It's like some kind of viral marketing campaign for Cadets 2007.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the posting style is very unique. Sort of like you can recognize a Picasso or a tune by Monk or a building designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. Except that the posts have nothing whatsoever to do with painting, music, or architecture. Or anything else I can readily discern.

I'm just as confused by them as anyone, but I am more amused than irritated. :rolleyes:

It's an attempt to get us to vote in his poll about "your favorite Peanuts™ character.

It's kinda getting old now; obviously he can figure out how to post polls and the like...so it's not a an issue of not knowing how to use the forum...nor is it not being able to comprehend our posts, since he totally avoided what I asked him.

I don't get it. :blink:

I'd say he's a bot, but there's too much genuine interaction for that.

The guy's from the most rednecked bayou town in S LA...dem coona$ses don't know no betta.

Edited by usmpiano

I think the posting style is very unique. Sort of like you can recognize a Picasso or a tune by Monk or a building designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. Except that the posts have nothing whatsoever to do with painting, music, or architecture. Or anything else I can readily discern.

I'm just as confused by them as anyone, but I am more amused than irritated. :rolleyes:

Go there! Seek and you shall find.I 'am getting lonely down there,if no votes. :sos:

rimshotTerrance

Go there! Seek and you shall find.I 'am getting lonely down there,if no votes. :sos:

Good Lord, a direct appeal. :rolleyes:

He has a poll in the Percussion forum asking which Peanuts character would be best in the pit (because we have "love of? love of?"). He has another asking which sound is most likely to give flight to the enemy (his vote: bass drum "boom"). Another asks a question about Chinese animal-themed dances. And so on.

It's like some kind of viral marketing campaign for Cadets 2007.

Truly, it would be a Cadets show for the ages, taking drum corps to a whole new level of happy incomprehensibility.