DCA I&E NEEDS YOU!

Fran, the check's in the mail! It'll go out next week.

So what you're saying is that you're sending me a check for my own personal use, and also sending one to Barbara for the bass ensemble entry? :P

J/K, of course!

Keep those entries coming, folks..... I&E will be the place to be Friday night of Labor Day weekend!

Fran

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for a bump.

Entries are rolling in .... still time to get in if you haven't already!

Saturday, August 19 is the deadline for entering.

The I&E show is going to be great.... don't miss it!

Fran

Sweet! Bass ensembles being judged against bass ensembles! I like the sound of that. Of course, we weren't really paying all that close attention to time since we figured we weren't being judged against like competitors. I suppose we should probably time our solo now!

Fran, umm, yeah. Didn't realize that Barbara Haring was coordinating this. My bad. The check went out today so we are IN!

Any takers for Mace Drum Major? I would love to spin a Mace for I&E if there was a entry for that!!!

I believe we have had them before. But you can't be declare DCA World Champion unless there is an actual competition. We don't have an outside venue for the Mace this year.

Edited by Rap48

Anyone has a mace and want to spin it.. let me know! I would like to compete in this!!!!

are there any rules for mace?

We could use colorguard fromat, but we don't have an outside venue this year.

Edited by Rap48

Anyone has a mace and want to spin it.. let me know! I would like to compete in this!!!!

are there any rules for mace?

I have one, and would love to enter! It's already been said there's no venue, but we could just have an 'impromptu' contest outside. Always up for a spinoff!

Bump-dah-dah-bump.

Registration deadline is coming up..... Saturday, August 19. If you're not in yet, now's the time!

Fran