Div III

I think Div. III will go to Revolution. Look how well they are doing at all these Div I shows. I know they are still on II/III sheets but once they are with the rest of the pack I put them in the lead. I have been to a lot of shows and think they will really bring it here at the end. there score would have been higher at siloam springs if there would have been a brass judge.

I think Div. III will go to Revolution. Look how well they are doing at all these Div I shows. I know they are still on II/III sheets but once they are with the rest of the pack I put them in the lead. I have been to a lot of shows and think they will really bring it here at the end. there score would have been higher at siloam springs if there would have been a brass judge.

Well i was told that Impulse scored a 75.00 last night in Riverside but had a 2 point timing penaly.. well it is going to be close between Imoulse and Revolution

I agree with trumpet1, impulse is doing great dont get me wrong but revolution is dominating the charts right now and have been pretty consistent. Remember consistency is the key... and they're brass is so powerful. I was watching them warm up at the s.a. show and its unbelieveable how a D3 corps can sound just as powerful as a D1 competitor. Get Um' Rev!!!

- Alan S.

I forgot to mention that the two corps, fighting for the lead happen to be great friends, I marched last year in 05' with Revolution and both corps supported each other greatly despite the fact they were in different divisions. It was deffinetly an awesome feeling to get supported by another corps. I know Revolution and Impulse will do the same for each other this year as they battle for the top.

- Alan S. 8)

I concur with Alan, who I marched with last year with Revo; Impulse and us got along really well. I remember at finals, some of their members came out to watch our performance and when the announcer asked if we were ready, they yelled out "They were born ready!" So when it was their turn, we did the same for them. It's gonna be interesting to see who comes out on top this year.

I am really glad that the Div III semifinals are at Camp Randall. I am planning on making a full day of drum corps and catching this show before Div I quarterfinals. I am really looking forward to this this year! In Denver our RV broke down and we missed prelims and last year we decided at the last minute to rent a car & had to drive for miles and only caught the last few corps in prelims.

I'm sure your Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Brother/Sister/Son/Daughter or best friend that is in Revo appreciates your support.

Nothing is locked up, Revo has been competing against themselves for a majority of their shows. Once they meet up with corps like the Raiders, Yamato, Impulse, Cap Sound, Dutch Boy, Fever and many more will you then be able to say if they will win or not win. Nothing is certain, just go back to finals and the week before finals last year, no one was ready for what happened last season, it's like this almost every year. Nothing is decided until the last show. That's why D2/3 is so fun to watch!

Take a look at the current scoring trend on DCP rankings too, it shows levels of increased/decreased scores and current score wieghts/averages