Why is DCI.org punking us?

I am your typcal maniac drum corps fan and not hving any control of getting scores drives me nuts. So, when I get up on Sunday eat breakfast and it is noon and DCI still does not have the correct recap up? I am going to sccccccccrrrrrrrreeeeeaaaaaaammmmmm!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ok I am calm now. So i thought this would be a fun time to guess sarcastically why DCI.org does not have the full recap up.

My guesses that the real recap has not been posted:

Because DCI is in denial that the Blue Knights placed 8th and they don't want to post it. b**bs

or

Maybe the DCI.org guys were partying in Hotlanta. Pop it like its hot, Pop it like its hot!!! :P

Good luck to all this seasson, what a fantastic year!!!

Wesley Perkins

BK '97 '98

I think that us BK fans are the only ones who really care. Wasn't that a great jump!

dks

BK getting too close to Vanguard. :(

I think that us BK fans are the only ones who really care. Wasn't that a great jump!

dks

or anyone following div 2/3 shows, like the one in glendale....lol. still not posted.

Let's all go out for snow cones!

This is getting to be more than annoying.

Mike

I was trying to say that it is also annoying that all the sites that post scores are picking up the afternoon scores, which are quite different from the evening scores. It throws off all the statistics and I wonder if anyone will ever bother to correct them.

dks

But that's why you have to play the game I was setting up. So come on everyone let's hear your best sarcasm as to why DCI has not gotten the Recaps of a Major show? Spare nothing.

Wes P

Computers got wet in the dome?

Mike