DCP-I Finals weeks

This is for those directors who will be AT DCI finals.

If you know you'll be at Finals, which basically mean you'll be gone most of next week. You can send me (Jeff will be at DCI Finals... so don't email him :P ) your bonus point caption changes. Remember, as you progress from prelims, to quarters, to semis, each corps is given a bonus point. If you feel you'll be progressing through all (or any) all you need to do is send me the show (quarters, semis or finals) the caption you are adding the point to. This is true for all level of corps (D1/2/3).

Remember, you can only change 2 captions per night. And if you dont use your point, you lose it. Same goes for bonus points. If you dont start Finals with the full 130 points, then you lose whatever points you are not using.

This is for those directors who will be AT DCI finals.

If you know you'll be at Finals, which basically mean you'll be gone most of next week. You can send me (Jeff will be at DCI Finals... so don't email him :P ) your bonus point caption changes. Remember, as you progress from prelims, to quarters, to semis, each corps is given a bonus point. If you feel you'll be progressing through all (or any) all you need to do is send me the show (quarters, semis or finals) the caption you are adding the point to. This is true for all level of corps (D1/2/3).

What day do we need changes in by--I am not leaving until Sunday, so i will have my finals changes in before then, but when do we need to have the 130 points used by?

You can send me (Jeff will be at DCI Finals... so don't email him :P ) your bonus point caption changes.

You both have access to the Hotmail address correct?

I do have access to the hotmail account, but I sure as #### wont be checking it while in Madison! :P

Steve, I am PMing you my last set of caption changes for the season (The final set before finals week), as well as caption changes for quarterfinals, semi-finals, and finals (assuming my respective corps advance). You should at some point have 8 PM's from me; 4 from each corps (Tri-Color and Emerald Regime). Everything is clearly spelled out, so I hope you have a good time computing it all.

Steve, I am PMing you my last set of caption changes for the season (The final set before finals week), as well as caption changes for quarterfinals, semi-finals, and finals (assuming my respective corps advance). You should at some point have 8 PM's from me; 4 from each corps (Tri-Color and Emerald Regime). Everything is clearly spelled out, so I hope you have a good time computing it all.

I got them all. I'll print the out on Friday.