The Bensalem, PA Slightly Seedy-Looking Hang-out joint

This is a pretty #### good show, it looks like. Lucky Bensalemans... (or whatever you would call them)

LOL

Just stick with Pennsylvanians :) Bensalem isn't a real big town, they don't have their own kind I don't think. :worthy:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd apply that more to Cadets than SCV, but yes to both. That margin between Cadets and Bluecoats is getting awfully slim....

YUP it is geting closer, but lets see what happens at finals when Bloo pulls something out of there hat ( white rabbit?)

Oh, I wasn't talking about the shirt -- just the slogan. Everyone's getting bigger in the mirror, it seems.

"Does this bass drum make me look fat?"

Anyone have all the official scores (other than just Blooo, Cadets, and SCV?) I'm getting tired... and impatient :P

Oh, I wasn't talking about the shirt -- just the slogan. Everyone's getting bigger in the mirror, it seems.

Have you been looking in my mirror? How did you know? I'm trying to work out but..... B)

that would be hilarious to have blue at some point in their show make a "connection" with the white rabbit......:)