Jackson Scores

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its going to be a close year. Could go either way between ECJ, Spartans, and Academy. Can't wait til ECJ gets thrown into the mix

So glad they're streaming II/III Finals... I can't wait to see Spartans and Academy duke it out. And ECJ. And whoever else gets into it.

What do the West Coasters have to say now? Looks like Academy isn't 3-5 full points above Spartans....Like I said before....never count ECJ and Spartans out....they have both been playing the DCI Championships game for far longer than Academy. Looks like Madison is going to be a race to the top!

OK. So now we have competition. I said in my Bridgeport Review, look out for the Spartans. They proved that they are right there tonight. And I know those kids and their staff; they will hang that Silver Medal from the DM Podium tomorrow for practice for them to all see. Saturday should be VERY INTERESTING. Good luck to all corps.

Anyone else notice that all the scores went down from Van Buren? I'm guessing that's just a different judge thing, but those were drastic drops in score.

What do the West Coasters have to say now?

that academy is still undefeated?

and that i'll make sure i'm home from dorm set-up in time to watch the stream next saturday b**bs

what a year for div2.... darn college band leadership meetings, lol.

1 Revolution 75.950

2 Yamato 74.350

okay... that's like a big drop for both corps :blink:

that academy is still undefeated?

and that i'll make sure i'm home from dorm set-up in time to watch the stream next saturday b**bs

what a year for div2.... darn college band leadership meetings, lol.

True, they are undefeated....but not even close to the "blow out" that so many West Coasters predicted.

Ya I can't wait till the stream next weekend.