Allentown TGIF Lounge

or if someone knew someone at the show an that person would call and get updates..........actually you'd think at least one dci techie guys would have sprint wireless nationwide for their computer.....LOL

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a drink recipe to offer up that I am actually enjoying at the moment, as reward for a week of hard physical labor whilst having a week off my day job. Jobs: moving a daughter on Monday (in 100+ heat index), then ripping up a ceiling, repairing with drywall screws & mudding w/compound, sanding and painting 3 rooms and a hallway.

But enough about me - here's the drink. . .:P

SMOOTB (acronym used because it is not DCP family-friendly - PM me if you want to know the actual name), but suffice it to say that the OTB at the end stands for "on the beach".

1.5 oz. amaretto (I use Amaretto di Amore)

.5 oz. triple sec (I use Hiram Walker)

1 oz. each Midori, coconut rum (I use Parrot Bay), and Peachtree schnapps

Shake w/ice until shaker is very cold to the touch, pour into tall glass with more ice in it. Top off w/2 oz. club soda and enjoy!

Tastes like a liquid fruit salad and this puppy sneaks up on you purty nice - drink it too fast and you're on yer rump! :P

FOR some reason, on Season Pass, they have the 3 minute clips of 2 corps from Allentown up. Jubal and Pioneer. It's not on their menu, so I don't know how I got to it, but it's there. ??

EDIT: Oh, ok, now I know how I got there. Don't select a specific event, just click on the main menu for EVENT coverage. But so far, they're not putting anybody else up there.

Edited by JustABandMom

I'l be ######.

Looks like we do get some love.

Click on just the "06 Event Coverage" button...and sure, enough....there's Allentown clips.

Woot! :)

Waaahhhh -- mine doesn't have anything from Allentown, the newest thing on it is Atlanta evening!

I'm confused....

nvm -- I didn't click on it the first time, I scrolled over to the menu instead. Guess I should jsut read the instructions next time, huh?

Edited by momoblooo

I'm not getting it either... :laugh:

I seemed to recall somewhere they would have some "coverage" on seasons pass....but with the internet being in the tool shed at the end zone..... could be they are doing conversion and posting....

http://seasonpass.dci.org/events/live/