Allentown TGIF Lounge

Would that be Paul Rennick's first in DCI?

Mike

I think so, but I'm not totally sure...

But for me it'd be nice to see Phantom win that trophy for the first time ever

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to know how many places Paul has been caption head...

Crown, PR, BD, Skyriders, VK and ?

Mike

Edited by mikekhs

I'll be interested to see the Blue Devils score tomorrow night to see if Phantom actually moves into 2nd, scoring wise of course. Wish they could've gone head to head. I predict on the 12th that it will be 1) Cavies, 2) Phantom, 3) BD, 4) Blooooo, 5) Cadets...

Comparing scores from different nights with completely different judging panels, and with a different slate of competing corps is a folly enterprise. But one we all like to engage in from time to time. The fact that such score comparison's have little to no value to determine what the spread would be in a head to head competition does not mean that it's not an interesting exercise to pass the time.

Edited by X DM

I'm really excited to see Vanguard's score tomorrow now. Unfortunately I'm way the #### and gone up North all this week mostly out of the reach of internet civilization and won't know squat about what's happening with Vanguard or my guys at Dutch Boy after tonight. Fingers crossed - Go SCV and Dutch!

See you guys next Sunday in time for all the post mortems! I'm still pulling for Vanguard in 5th, Dutch in 4th.

Cheers

Near Bracebridge? You can pretend you are slipping out for a beer and use my computer :P . I'll even spring for the beer :laugh:

Near Bracebridge? You can pretend you are slipping out for a beer and use my computer :P . I'll even spring for the beer :laugh:

Kincardine - Maybe you can send me scores by carrier pigeon. Just tell them to fly to the only guy in a 100 mile radius wearing a Vanguard shirt.

Kincardine - Maybe you can send me scores by carrier pigeon. Just tell them to fly to the only guy in a 100 mile radius wearing a Vanguard shirt.

Fred's brother is in Port Elgin... or you can drop by the Nuclear Power Plant at Bruce - tell them Cathy sent you :P

No John, I said "smarter and more educated"... ^0^

OK, how about this then:

Their score (s) has been inversely proportional to the current date (d) and can be expressed by the function:

(f): s<d

If plotted on a graph, this function would look something like this:

1008472570_m.jpg

Full show on seasonpass for esperanza. Nice surprise!

OK, how about this then:

Their score (s) has been inversely proportional to the current date (d) and can be expressed by the function:

(f): s<d

If plotted on a graph, this function would look something like this:

1008472570_m.jpg

This place is getting wierder every day. There is a little bit of Terrance in everyone just lately, it seems..... :P

This place is getting wierder every day. There is a little bit of Terrance in everyone just lately, it seems..... :P
Terrance makes lively fun :In that Tiki boom fun corps, congratulations drum regiments stomp machine. :laugh:-

euphplaygarth

Edited by boilerman_05