Why are people bagging on PRs visual book this year?

some people are saying things like "its not top 5", "its bad", "nowhere near top drill" and such...

they beat Cavies in Vis GE at Atlanta, which I even thought was suspicious but last night were .1 down from Cavies in GE Vis, which makes the Atlanta score more believable. right now it seems the only difference bewteen cavies and PR in visual is they style of what is written, and some dirt.

Haha, this is ironic. I could this around on you quite easily. Why are you and others constantly saying things like "it's boring", "it lacks melody" and such about the Cavaliers music? After all the Cavaliers have beaten Phantom in GE Music four times out of five, taking the caption by five tenths in Atlanta, and taking it again last night. I could also say that it seems the only difference between the Cavaliers and PR in music is the style of what is written. :)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, this is ironic. I could this around on you quite easily. Why are you and others constantly saying things like "it's boring", "it lacks melody" and such about the Cavaliers music? After all the Cavaliers have beaten Phantom in GE Music four times out of five, taking the caption by five tenths in Atlanta, and taking it again last night. I could also say that it seems the only difference between the Cavaliers and PR in music is the style of what is written. :)

short response: you suck :P

long response: It's boring is a personal opinion, not that of a judge. Judges don't judge how boring or exciting a corps music is, if so IMO there would be a couple corps infront of The Cavaliers. One can also state that their music lacks melody much like people state that for The Cadets ballad for this year.

still more to come..

Edited by Phantom&Phitch