Naperville, IL

maybe they didn't have a driver for the last week?

Most likely.

When can we expect the scores from this show? I assume pretty soon. Considering it's already almost 10:20.

I'm hoping that Phantom can close the gap between them and Cavaliers a little bit.

Edited by Gil-galad

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I opened a post about Magic earlier, and it got shot down, too harsh I guess.

BUT, I did get a phone call from a friend. Magic has no souvies at the show tonight, and I did see the Magic souvie wagon heading to its winter storage area today here in Orlando.

Why would you pull your souvies the last week?

This just doesn't seem logical? :ph34r:

many corps don't use their "trailer" finals week - they use a tent with tables - I think you are probably reading way to much into this. They probably didn't want to run the wagon all the way up to WI and then drag it back to FL when it won't get use.

So - quit jumping to conclusions.

Are the Royal Airs performing? If so add a half hour for them!!!!

They are great though! :ph34r:

The Royal Airs are no more. Their last performance was a July 4th parade. A very slight chance they may return in the fall, but unlikely.

many corps don't use their "trailer" finals week - they use a tent with tables - I think you are probably reading way to much into this. They probably didn't want to run the wagon all the way up to WI and then drag it back to FL when it won't get use.

So - quit jumping to conclusions.

Yeah, my guess would be that they took the souvie trailer and tow vehicle back to Orlando after Atlanta last weekend. Probably a financial decision. It ain't cheap to pull a trailer around the country with gas prices at current levels, and perhaps they weren't selling enough stuff to make it profitable. Hopefully, they have souvies in bins that they can sell off tables in Madison.

Edited by oldsoprano