CRAZIEST Feasible Outcome (Saturday)

OK, this is not a prediction thread, per se

It is also not a "what I'd like to see happen" thread

This is a CRAZY thread (with limits)

What is the MOST SURPRISING yet FEASIBLE outcome you can imagine for Saturday night?

My turn:

(1) Phantom

(2) Blue Devils

(3) Cavaliers

(4) Santa Clara

(5) Bluecoats

(6) Cadets

(7) Blue Knights

(8) Carolina Crown

(9) Madison Scouts

(10) Boston Crusaders

(11) Colts

(12) Glassmen

Got something crazier in mind? Want to question the feasibility of my picks? Go for it

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PR winning would be feasible, but would also be surprising.

Aside from that, I'm not seeing any other major surprises/possibilities.

1. BD

2. PR

3. Cavies

4. Cadets

5. SCV

6. BC

7. Crown (wish they had a drumline)

As far as I can go...

Phantom Winning

Vanguard moving into 4th but most likely 5th bypassing Cadets who have a major equiptment malfunction.

Madison barely holds onto 11th which seals the fate of the staff. A total overhaul brings in some unkown High School designer and Madison marches a "classic" Madison show in 2007 coming in 5th before winning the big one in 2009.

There is a 3 way tie for 12th between Crossmen, Colts and Spirit. For the first time ever there is 15 corps in the top twelve :laugh:

Pioneer has the show of shows and moves up to 17th amkes the cinecast. More people see the corps and with the infux of talent goes on to become a regional power placing 15 next year.

A 3 way tie for second .5 behind Academy in D2 but Spartans come through killing AA's chance to go undefeated.

Raiders agains without a drum major pull it to repeat. Using that momentum go onto D2 and go undeated for 2 years before placing 15th in 2009.

Edited by Blackstar

Hmmmm. Can Academy challenge for a Semifinals or Finals spot?? Confused about how that works, but thinking back to Magic a few years back.

No they can not.

In part, not completely, because of the Magic scenario a few years ago, Div II/III coprs cannot compete in quarterfinals. They now have to declare themselves a Div I corps in the off season and be deemed acceptable by a DCI committee.

1. Cavies

2. BD

3. Phantom

4. Bluecoats

5. SCV

6. Cadets

While I don't forsee this happening, i'd love to see SCV hop the Cadets. Just my personal wishes. :)