Need detailed explanation of each of the top 14 corps shows

I'm really not looking for long detailed explanations, or personal opinions of whether a corps is good or not. Just a brief explanation of their show and a mention of a couple of fun things to look out for. I'm NOT going to be sitting with them, so want something they can refer to.

i.e.

BLUE STARS. The Gift of Freedom. Celebrated the five basic freedoms: (list here). Note the guard acting out the freedoms as they are described. Also note the formation of the cross and star. Special feature: Acapella singing of Simple Gifts.

Edited by bearz

Check out the reviews forum, you'll find a lot of good information there about what the shows are like. Also feel free to check out each corps' website, they'll usually tell you a little about the show.

Last year DCI.ORG had a one page "program" with a quick blurb about each corps performing. This would probably suit your purpose. I don't see it online yet, check back in a day or so.

bearz, I'm in the same boat. I'm taking a relative newbie to see the QF Cinecast. I've prepped him by letting him use my Season Pass password this past week to watch videos of Allentown, PA this past week. I'm quite excited. My friend is a new elementary music teacher in one of the best h.s. marching band districts in the nation (Broken Arrow, OK).

As most are saying, just let your guest experience it for themselves. A show review by your guest would be wonderful to see.