Travel disruption to the US

Due to recent events in the UK today heathrow airport has shut down all US flights until further notice , so unfortunetly I will not be attending the DCI semi's and finals this weekend.

I cant describe how angry am :(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4778575.stm

Look on the bright side. You will get a refund for your tickets (I would hope), so you can come to finals next year and experience beautiful southern California!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

waiting for someone to inevitably find a way to blame this on DCI. :ph34r: .....

Edited by Maedhros

Due to recent events in the UK today heathrow airport has shut down all US flights until further notice , so unfortunetly I will not be attending the DCI semi's and finals this weekend.

I cant describe how angry am :(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4778575.stm

Yeah, that sucks, but being angry is better than being dead...it IS for your safety, after all...still, I feel for ya... :(

Edited by Cardman

thankyou , when i typed this message, i was furious, but somehow I am chuckling away here as once again George Hopkins is now compared to George Bush, only DCP could do that