Live from the pressbox!

I have read in a majority of the reviews of SCV's show that if they can clean this thing look out because right now they are dirty. They obviously did a whole lot of cleaning. Also, Jeff Pearson stated that they gave them the whole thing in May and that they would clean the whole season, not looking to really add or something to that effect. To be honest I thought they were right with the Coats and Cadets in Bensalem. So did the crowd.

And most of the reviews for the Bluecoats on the season, which I usually read, said they might challenge for top three, so ...

As for your cleaning comment -- did they wait until the four days between Atlanta and Bensalem to clean?

And as for the crowd -- if it about what the crowd usually thought, Madison would have won most of the time in the mid- and late 90s, especially 1995. And PR last year ... and PR in 93 ... see what I mean? And VK before that ...

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They cleaned three points in four days? I don't buy it ... NOW -- I haven't seen them, other than online from a few weeks ago with one steady angle, and I thought they were very good ... but I still don't buy it. I've been stewing about this since it happened, but beating my team tonight finally sent me over the edge. Somewhere, someone wants SCV back in the top 5.

No, really, now where would you get that idea? :sshh:

Been around the past 28 years or so?

Just my opinion......I can have one! I realize it's not a popular one!.......

424 User(s) are reading this topic (231 Guests and 5 Anonymous Users)

Holy crap.

Yes... it's intense. ^_^

They have medications for that... :P

Then the fun is lost.... and the smell

424 User(s) are reading this topic (231 Guests and 5 Anonymous Users)

Holy crap.

Does that mean 424 members, or total?

hate when they hold back scores - I am dying over here

They shouldn't force people to wait for the scores... tell us who's on top now DCI