Finals

I think their too stoked to call, probably recovering at the food area or in wind down. I eexpect he will call once the scores are announced to make sure we are aware (as if we would ignore the days prevents and go shopping huh?)

I am hoping this is their year, this is his 5th with Impulse and as far as I know he is still planning on aging out with them.

As with other organizations, there have been changes in administration, management, and players, but the heart of the corps, the spark that drives the members and causes them to excell never changes.

Dad

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the schedule - do we know who's on now? I am assuming they will hold announce the scores afterward when they can assemmble all the Div II/III corps back on the field (or their representatives) I think tha should be pretty soon afterwards too as Div I championships go on shortly after 6.

Dad

Being at home is definately worse than being there... I hope that everyone does a great job! I think everyone has a lot to be proud of, win or lose.

In 2003, Revolution marched Div II. The staff and Corps director has changed. The original founders of Revolution are still involved with the parent organization and the board. I do know that my daughter marched her first year with Revolution in '03. She is now the captain of the colorguard this year. Hope this helps!!!

Edited by revomaterialmom

Just watched a few vids on seasonpass, Impulse was smoking! Very good hornline, especially the low brass sounded very good! Very fast drill but executed very very solid!

I heard the Spartan show today and WOW, well from what i heard through my cell phone from someone who was actually there. May the best corps take it home!

:huh:

I heard the Spartan show today and WOW, well from what i heard through my cell phone from someone who was actually there. May the best corps take it home!

ANTHING for scores yet????